The Fire District is accepting applications for Seasonal Firefighters.
Closing date: March 27, 2020 at 5:00 p.m.
Salary and Benefit Information for 2020:
- $13.00 per hour
- This is a temporary position, with no benefits
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Class C Nevada Driver’s License
Conditions of Employment:
- Pass the NWCG arduous Red Card Pack Test
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, background investigation
- Submit a DMV driving record printout
- Achieve Certification as a NWCG Basic Wildland Firefighter
View the complete job description here.
In compliance with applicable disability laws, reasonable accommodations may be provided for qualified individuals with a disability who require and request such accommodations. Incumbents and individuals who have been offered employment are encouraged to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.