The Fire District is accepting applications for Seasonal Firefighters.
This announcement is for the establishment of a potential hiring list. Applications will be accepted on a continuous basis and will be kept on file for future testing opportunities.
Salary and Benefit Information for 2019:
- $13.00 per hour
- This is a temporary position, with no benefits
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Class C Nevada Driver’s License
Conditions of Employment:
- Pass the CLCFD arduous Red Card Pack Test
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen, background investigation
- Submit a DMV driving record printout
- Achieve Certification as a NWCG Basic Wildland Firefighter
View the complete job description here.
In compliance with applicable disability laws, reasonable accommodations may be provided for qualified individuals with a disability who require and request such accommodations. Incumbents and individuals who have been offered employment are encouraged to discuss potential accommodations with the employer.
Volunteer Firefighter Application
Applications are available at the District Office or below.